The aims of Foodshare Allotment are:
- to provide students and the campus community with the opportunity to be involved in the growing of their own food
- to explore and develop a practical understanding of horticultural techniques;
- to promote the mental and physical health benefits of being outdoors, getting physical, being part of bigger change, meeting and connecting with people;
- to foster an atmosphere of inclusivity, community and diversity, welcoming people from all backgrounds;
- to create connections with growers and local charities as a way of engaging with a larger community, where produce can be shared.
We meet at 1pm on Wednesdays (during term time) at the Clifton Campus allotment behind Peverell halls accommodation.
For more information click here.