If you have an issue with your accommodation provider, we recommend speaking to your hall manager or landlord in the first instance. If you have already spoken to your accommodation provider and would like further support, you can contact the Students' Union Information and Advice Centre at sac@su.ntu.ac.uk.


You can also log your issue via our feedback form below. If the form below does not work, you can find a direct link to it here. NTSU will look into all issues logged through this form and will try to find a reasonable solution where possible.