- Continue awareness and campaigning of sexual violence and consent utilising it with VP Sport and Opportunities
- Introduce a clothes fair to reduce fast fashion among students to help gain income, making NTU and NTSU more sustainable and charitable
- Expand the mental health support for all students by linking mental health champions to social and well-being roles tri-campus
- Launch a ‘Get Home Safe’ campaign throughout first term highlighting importance of getting home safe after nights out
- Create a Property Portal to answer common questions from students regarding properties
- Introduce regular bilingual meetings to encourage learning/improving language skills and communication between international and home students
Hi, I'm Zoë...
I’m here to provide support for students on all aspects of welfare. I aim to tackle any issues they’re facing during their time at University to ensure they’re having the safest, most enjoyable time possible!